Amazed with my Septorhinoplasty Results - Dubai, AE

Having had a problem breathing through my right...

Having had a problem breathing through my right nostril for years and a dorsal bump which I was very unhappy with, I did some initial research about the best doctors in Dubai for septorhinoplasty. Dr Levente Deak was highly recommended and once I visited him I realised why..

He instantly made me feel comfortable and we had a number of meetings prior to the surgery so that he could establish what I want and whether my expectations were realistic. He is very knowledgeable and was easily available to answer any questions or concerns.

The day of my surgery I was very nervous. The Doctor visited me again before the procedure and helped to eliminate my fears and make me feel at ease.

Post surgery, I stayed in the hospital overnight and the staff were great!
I couldnt believe that even after a great amount of work had been carried out I literally had zero bruising!

After 1 week I had my cast removed and although the initial swelling was overwhelming I was instantly pleased with the results. For the first time in a long time I could actually breath properly through my nose!

As each day passed I could see the swelling going down gradually. I was nervous to go back to work but the Doctor had done such a natural job that it had actually gone unnoticed.

Post op care has been amazing. I am now in week 4 post op and I am loving my new nose more and more as each day goes by!

The overall cost was very reasonable...I would highly recommend Dr Levente to all. (Al Zahra Private Hospital, Barsha, Dubai)
Dubai Facial Plastic Surgeon