30 Year Old Man, Needed Revision Rhinoplasty to Repair and Rebuild my Small and Deformed Nose - Dubai, AE

I had been beating myself up over a bad decision I...

I had been beating myself up over a bad decision I made 3 years ago, rushing into having a nose surgery without proper checks on the doctor’s qualifications or experience. I paid the price by living with breathing problems and a small disfigured nose. It wasn’t until my sister’s rhinoplasty consultation with Dr Allen that I realized, noses could be made bigger as well. I consulted with Dr Allen there and then. I was impressed to see how he noticed the problems with my nose before even I mentioned them. I felt validated and confident in his ability to rebuild my deformed nose. He explained that the obvious lack of cartilage/tissue in my nose meant he had to take grafts from elsewhere so I consented to take whatever he needed from my ears and ribs, if necessary.
Although he already had a full schedule, plans were made so that I could have my revision on the same day as my sister’s operation. I appreciated this kind gesture as we were coming from Kuwait and having our operations on the same day made everything much easier and more cost effective for us.

One year on and my significantly improved nose has become a part of me. I have a masculine nose with a straight bridge, but most importantly, I can breathe. It feels good to have resolved something that haunted me for 2 years. After my previous experience, I was not going to go through another surgery unless I felt confident in the Doctor and with Dr Allen I did. I consider him to be a true master of Rhinoplasty.
London Plastic Surgeon