VASER Lipo Procedure @DrGVG Bcos I Got Beautiful Body Shape and my Long Time Pain in Hip and Knee Disappeared

I am pleasantly surprised in the 1st week itself...

I am pleasantly surprised in the 1st week itself after my body contouring procedure at DrGVG Aesthetic Clinics with a relief of my pain in Knee, love handles that I had for years. Neither did I expect nor did surgeon promised me on this pain relief. it is a miracle. Added I have a good shape, No no more saddle hips nor does it wobble anymore. I am now excited and looking forward to getting into new outfits. Dr Gunasekar Vuppalapati and his aesthetic team particularly Ms Helen and Malini have been extremely supportive and intensive aftercare. He suggested me not to buy any outfits until first 2 months because I am expected loose few more inches in 6 weeks. I will update with my sizes in the next post. Bye till then

30yrs Old Having One Daughter, Keen to Have Slim and Trim Body

I have undergone high definition body contouring for arms,tummy,lower back,sides and thighs. The result are very good, and today is my 5th post-op day.I am very happy because I have size 0 Body with beautiful contouring. Dr. Gunasekar is excellent and he has got fantastic aesthetic team. I've been waiting for my slim body and here it is???? I will keep posting......I thank to Helen,malini and Linu for their support and helping me..

Dr. Gunasekar Vuppalapati

Best positive minded doctor with energetic team. Very good follow up after the procedure. Coz many don't care in the post operative period. But they r excellent. Felt am in a very safe hands.