Cutera Enlighten for Tattoo Removal - Boston, MA

Hey guys I just went for my first session...

Hey guys I just went for my first session yesterday to start the removal process of my tattoo. I've had it for roughly 8 years. It's located on the top corner of my bikini area right below my hips. I was injected with lidocaine first which was the most painful part of it then felt absolutely nothing during the process itself! It took about 20 minutes to ice, inject with lidocaine and then wait for it to kick in. After that the lasering only took about 10-15 minutes. Katrina from Dreams Spa in Brookline was great! She told me exactly what to expect, answered all my questions and was very nurturing during the appointment because I was a little nervous! After it was over she applied bacitracin and taped a bandage over it. Katrina gave me clear instructions and I felt very confident leaving the appointment that I chose the right place and the right person to do this for me!

6 days later

It's been 6 days since I got my tattoo lasered and I am beginning to see the results under all the scabbing. I can tell it's already faded a lot! I'm still applying neosporin and keeping it covered with gauze. I know it's a long process and will fade more each week so I'll update again next week :)

10 days latee

Just applying bacitracin/ neosporin. Keeping it uncovered when I sleep

Cutera Enlighten laser

It's now 14 days later and the scabbing is officially over! I'm still going to apply bacitracin/ neosporin so that the pink area won't turn into a scar.

6 week update

Pretty happy with the results after just one session! Katrina at Dream Spa has been checking in with me every week now. In the beginning she checked on me/had me send her pictures every day for the first 2 weeks. I'm ready to book my next appointment within the next couple weeks in which she'll switch the settings to tackle the red green and yellow!
Katrina

Dreams Spa & Katrina was great! Lori, the nurse who gave me the lidocaine was also amazing!