Skin Cancer Took my Nose, Dr Fryer Gave It Back to Me - Draper, UT

I arrived at Dr. Fryer's office after I lost about...

I arrived at Dr. Fryer's office after I lost about 3/4 of my nose to skin cancer. He reconstructed my nose and made it possible to look normal again. He did such a good job that most people I meet now have no idea that I've had the surgeries on my nose. Dr. Fryer was meticulous in making sure my nose and face looked normal. I owe Dr. Fryer a debt of gratitude for his hard work on my nose.
Salt Lake City Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Fryer is a very personable doctor who spent a great deal of time with me before my first surgery explaining the surgery and the timeline for my reconstruction and recovery. I had most of my nose removed when I was treated for skin cancer. I had not anticipated ever meeting with a plastic surgeon and I am so thankful to Dr. Fryer that he was as conscientious and patient with me. I needed to have several procedures on my nose to complete the process and each step of the way I was comforted by Dr. Fryer’s skill. I would not hesitate to have Dr. Fryer perform other surgeries on myself, family or friends. I would recommend Dr. Fryer to anyone who is looking for a surgeon who is kind, patient, great listener and very skillful.