57 with Thinning Lips - Needed Filler to Add Volume to my Lips - Draper, UT

I am 57 and had lost volume in my lips. I decided...

I am 57 and had lost volume in my lips. I decided to have my lips enhanced using Jurvaderm filler. My procedure was done by Nurse Alfie. I can't say enough good things about my experience. Nurse Alfie is the BEST. She listened to my concerns and made recommendations on how best to achieve the results I wanted. I am thrilled with my results. My lips are fuller and I look younger. I will definitely be returning on regular basis. I highly recommend Utah Facial Plastics, the entire staff is amazing.
Salt Lake City Facial Plastic Surgeon

Nurse Alfie is amazing. She is beautiful, friendly and experienced. She listened to my concerns and made recommendations on how best to achieve my desired results. She explained the procedure, the possible side effects and what to expect after the procedure. I highly recommend nurse Alfie. She gave me the results I was looking for and I will definitely be returning to see her on a regular basis.