The Right Choice for a Breast Augmentation - Draper, UT

I went to 2 other consultations before seeing Dr....

I went to 2 other consultations before seeing Dr. Fryer and I am confident I chose the best possible doctor for this procedure! During the consultation, he patiently answered all my questions and cited studies he had read recently to give me the most accurate and up to date information possible. Of the 3 doctors I originally consulted with, Dr. Fryer seemed the most knowledgeable as well as the fairest when it comes to price. I am currently 5 days post-op and already am incredibly happy with my results!

Still Satisfied!

Dr. Fryer has been so helpful and supportive during my difficult recovery. I can't begin to express my gratitude for the exceptional followup care he has provided me. I had my dressings removed today, I have to say I'm extremely impressed with how small my incisions are! Only about an inch long! I can't wait to see my final results!

3 Month Update

Took my 3 month after photos yesterday and I am so pleased with my results! Thanks to Dr. Fryer I finally feel like I have a normal body. No more T-shirt wearing on the beach for me (:
Salt Lake City Plastic Surgeon