Velashape III Cellulite Reduction Body Sculpting - Elase Medical Spas in Draper, UT

For years, I have worn a swimsuit with a skirt,...

For years, I have worn a swimsuit with a skirt, wrap, or shorts because of the cellulite on the back of my legs. Despite eating healthy and exercising, I just couldn't seem to get rid of the cottage cheese. Elase Medical Spas (in Utah) started offering the Velashape III body sculpting treatment to help reduce cellulite specifically. I had 3 treatments done. My results were amazing! Not only could I see a huge difference in the loss of cellulite on the back of my legs, my skin felt tighter. I would hands down recommend this treatment along with Elase Medical Spas in Utah. The staff is very professional, they are able to answer any additional questions you might have, and they have some amazing offers on this treatment combined with the Ultrashape body sculpting treatment for fat removal as well! Both the Ultrashape and Velashape treatments together helped me lose weight, and feel more confident for swimsuit season approaching!

Velashape III Cellulite Reduction Body Sculpting Treatment- Elase Medical Spas in Draper, UT

Elase Medical Spas

Elase Medical Spas was extremely professional, made me feel comfortable, and was able to answer any additional questions I had on my treatments. I would highly recommend them for both the Velashape III and Ultrashape body sculpting treatments. I can't say enough about the facility and the staff! 5 stars!!!