Dr. Fryer is THE Best!!!!

Salt Lake City Plastic Surgeon
4.9 out of 5 stars 284 reviews
Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

Dr. Fryer is seriously THE best! I had a breast...

Dr. Fryer is seriously THE best! I had a breast lift and augmentation done on May 26, 2016. Because of the existing breast tissue and muscle, by breasts could not handle the augmentation. Dr. Fryer could see that the blood flow was low to the nipple and within an hour after the surgery, he took me back and removed the implants. Because of the lack of blood flow, I did have a small set back in my recovery. He was honest about what would happen so that I wasn't blindsided. It was scary at first, but Dr. Fryer and his staff were so professional, made me feel comfortable and they were so kind during the whole recovery. They always called me back quickly and got me in when needed. Once I was completely healed, the end results were amazing! Moving forward to February 2017, I flew back and had my augmentation done. I could not be more happy with my results. I feel more confident than I ever have! When I say Dr. Fryer is THE best, he is THE best. He is honest and he knows his stuff. He could have easily left my implants the first time and let me pay more money for the removal at a later date, etc. He didn't! He actually refunded me and charged me only for the price of the breast lift. I absolutely appreciate his honesty and integrity. I recommend him to all my friends and family in and out of the state of Utah. He is worth every single cent!
Salt Lake City Plastic Surgeon