49 Years Young, 4 Kids, Life Long Carpenter's Dream - Draper, UT

I'm a healthy 49 yr old grandma that's never had...

I'm a healthy 49 yr old grandma that's never had much in the way of a womanly chest, and Ive always been aware of it. I recently took my grandson swimming (something I've always dreaded). He would get out and jump to me and each time I lifted my arms to catch him, I'd have to counter that catch with a 'save the swim suit top' maneuver to keep it from sliding up. I decided that day that life is short and I'm going for it! This Grandma is getting BOOBS! I thoroughly researched plastic surgeons in my area. I looked at their websites and where they did their studies. I made the decision to get a consultation with Dr. Richard Fryer based on his reviews, his fully accessible and informative website, and his very impressive credentials. Dr. Fryer was very honest with what the results would be and thoroughly discussed all aspects of the procedure and the outcome. I found him to be very competent and confident (not arrogant). He put me at ease right away and I knew he was the right choice for me. My appts. were easy and they got me right in, upon arrival. I can't say enough about his staff, either. Every single person I encountered in Dr. Fryer's office was warm, kind, and extremely knowledgeable. It's a rare treat to find such awesomeness out of the entire team. This was another huge deciding factor in choosing Dr. Fryer as my surgeon. 'Good people attract other good people'. My results are amazing and I will proudly recommend Dr. Fryer and his incredible staff to my friends and family. Thank you all. You made this experience absolutely perfect. Let's go swimming! :)
Salt Lake City Plastic Surgeon

I made the decision to get a consultation with Dr. Richard Fryer based on his reviews, his fully accessible and informative website, and his very impressive credentials. Dr. Fryer was very honest with what the results would be and thoroughly discussed all aspects of the procedure and the outcome. Aside from being professional, and exceptional in his field, his attentiveness and demeanor made me feel like Ive known him my whole life. He gained my trust immediately. There's nothing more comforting when you are faced with such an important decision and impending operation. He put me at ease right away and I knew he was the right choice for me. I can't say enough about his staff, either. Every single person I encountered in Dr. Fryer's office was warm, kind, and extremely knowledgeable. It's a rare treat to find such awesomeness out of the entire team. This was another huge deciding factor in choosing Dr. Fryer as my surgeon. 'Good people attract other good people'. My results are amazing and I will proudly recommend Dr. Fryer and his incredible staff to my friends and family. Thank you all. You made this experience absolutely perfect.