31 Years Old, 5 Kids, and Very Flat Chested

Salt Lake City Plastic Surgeon
4.9 out of 5 stars 284 reviews
Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I wanted breast implants for a long time. My...

I wanted breast implants for a long time. My breasts were always small but after having my 5 children they were even more deflated. After seeing so many positive reviews for Dr. Fryer I scheduled a consultation and was impressed. I felt that he was just what I was looking for. A couple days before my surgery I told my immediate family what I was doing. It turned out that he was the doctor who reattached a family member's fingers after she had cut them clean off with a table saw. Now I really knew I was in good hands! He truly is a gifted surgeon. I got breast my implants and am now three weeks post op. I have not had any complications and my recovery has been better than I ever hoped. They fit my body perfectly and I feel so much more confident. I love my results and couldn't be happier with my experience!
Salt Lake City Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Fryer answered all my questions and addressed all my concerns. He is professional, personable, upfront, knowledgeable, professional, and basically everything I was looking for in a plastic surgeon.