Old Implants (28 years) Gel, Under Muscle, Explanted This April (2016) - Draper, UT

I had been ill from being allergic to silicone and...

I had been ill from being allergic to silicone and my implants for over 28 years. Dr. S. Warnock expertise, artsy, talent and compassion made my experience and explant of my old implants so easy. Dr. Warnock is just a real human being, you can tell he cares. He is an excellent surgeon and came highly recommended. I was driven 7 hours to Utah to use Dr. Warnock. It was the best decision to explant with Dr. Warnock out of Draper, UT. I love my results, and I am now 5 weeks post op and feeling 80% better now getting the silicone shell and gel out of me. I was not ruptured, but silicone shells can sweat, and I was very sensitive to it. I am so much better. Energy back and Fibromyalgia gone. His staff and this doctor are a winning team. I am so much better! Dr. Warnock is the Best. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND Dr. Warnock for any plastic surgery an adult or child needs. He is just magic with his compassion and his surgery skills are top of the doctors.
Draper Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Steven Warnock personally answered several questions for me before I was even his patient. He listens, is compassionate and answers all questions with extremely knowledgeable answers. He is extremely patient with his patients. I felt completely comfortable choosing him for my surgeon for my En bloc and total capsulectomy, explant (of my 28 year old, gel, under muscle implants). His staff is highly knowledgeable, efficient, compassionate and kind. The entire office personel are personable, professional, and compassionate. Best doctor for bedside manner and surgical skills. Dr. Warnock is an amazing combination of the surgical skills, and his expertise. He is comfortable, open and and easy doctor to talk to. One of the best doctors I have ever met. Dr Steven Warnock is top in his field~ Really kind, professional, artist of a doctor.