Ultra High Implants for the Win!!!

Dr. Fryer is the BEST! I am so glad I chose him as...

Dr. Fryer is the BEST! I am so glad I chose him as my Dr. I have been wanting a breast augmentation for a few years. I had a few consultations with other Dr's and he was the only one that took measurements of my chest. From there he worked with me to find the best fitting implant for my frame. We chose a 295cc Ultra high implant. I am 5'4 120lbs. When I first heard the term ULTRA HIGH, I was really nervous. These implants aren't what their name implies. They have a slightly larger projection, and less of a width. Because they aren't as wide as other implants they fit my body perfectly and don't make me look too wide or bulky on top (which was my greatest fear). The larger projection is so slight it really isn't noticeable..... but the width is!!! Don't be deceived by their name. The ULTRA HIGH PROFILE IMPLANTS are great!!!

My recovery has been amazing!!! I have had 2 other friends who have gone to Dr. Fryer and raved about their quick recoveries as well. I was in bed for maybe a day, and did not have to take any of my hard core painkillers. I was brushing/washing my hair the next day, and driving 2 days after. Dr. fryer really knows what he's doing!

After Photo is 1 week post op!
Salt Lake City Plastic Surgeon