Highly recommended! Draper, UT

Was scheduled for surgery around 1pm and let me...

Was scheduled for surgery around 1pm and let me tell you, that midnight cut off for food and water was a killer! I was super nervous but when I got there Dr. Fryer and the anesthiologist made me feel very comfortable. Before I knew it I was in the operating room getting pricked and boom I was awake with boobs!

I wasn't in so much pain but the pressure was crazy. Despite me being super hungry before I didn't really have an appetite after. I basically slept for hours.

The only trouble I had was peeing. I guess the anesthesia can affect that.

But no nausea or vomiting. Go me!

26 Y/o Looking to Kick the Padded Bras to the Curb

For several years I was considering a breast augmentation and I finally decided to just do it. Before the procedure I was a very small A cup and was tired of wearing padded bras to fill in my clothing.

Believe the reviews, Dr. Fryer is amazing. He exceeded my expectations and more. He measured me and gave me options based on my body proportions. I ended up going with 320 CC UHP and although I was scared about the profile it ended up working for me. Dr. Fryer reassured me several times that this profile was nothing to be nervous about. He was right.

I felt like my expectations were beyond met and the whole staff did an amazing job helping me through this process. Dr. Fryer is trustworthy, personable, informative and very talented at what he does.

29 days post op 320 UHP

I went into VS to get a wireless bra and I was delighted to find I fit a 32 C! I can still wear XS or even small sports bras but my boobs just fill them in more. The boobs are still dropping but they already feel pretty soft. The photos were from a couple of weeks ago. I'll have to take more pics.
Salt Lake City Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Fryer did an amazing job explaining the procedure, the risks, and the size options for me. He recommended Ultra High Profile and despite my reservations Dr. Fryer reassured me that this was the right profile for me. I am sure that they would have gone with another profile if I pushed for it but I trusted him. And I am glad that I did. The results fit me perfectly. Dr. Fryer also went out of his way to call me the evening after the procedure. I thought that was so personable and caring of him. I highly recommend Dr. Richard Fryer to anyone looking to get Breast Augmentation.