Money Well Spent, I Haven't Had a Single Regret About my Experience.

Salt Lake City Plastic Surgeon
4.9 out of 5 stars 284 reviews
Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I’m now 8 weeks post-op and couldn’t be hap...

I’m now 8 weeks post-op and couldn’t be happier. My recovery was much easier than I had anticipated and I was able to stay active during recovery and start up running again at 6 weeks. They suggested ultra-high profile implants for me, and I am very pleased with the look and feel. Dr. Fryer and his staff are incredibly informative and took the time to answer all my questions. Dr. Fryer has great bedside manner and it was a comfort and relief to my husband and myself that he talked to us in a more personable manner than other doctors we saw. I saw two other doctors before choosing Dr. Fryer and have a friend that went elsewhere and we’ve since compared results and experiences, and it has only furthered my confidence in my decision.
Salt Lake City Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Fryer and his staff are incredibly informative and took the time to answer all my questions. Dr. Fryer has great bedside manner and it was a comfort and relief to my husband and myself that he talked to us in a more personable manner than other doctors we saw. I saw two other doctors before choosing Dr. Fryer and am confident I made the best decision.