360cc uhp

I have boob shock, my boobs are so much bigger...

I have boob shock, my boobs are so much bigger than I anticipated. I pray to God that they are swollen and go down like a cup size at least. I originally went in afraid of the fact that I was looking at the UHP implants because I was afraid of the projection. It does appear that it really does depend on your size and the surgeon. My surgeon was great, I think he explained extremely well what I was getting into with the UHP. The problem for me is that I assumed they would be much smaller than what they ended up even going with the 360. I should have went with my gut feeling instead of listening to everyone else in saying that people always wish they went bigger etc. All I wanted was to look like what I look like with my padded push-up bra. I'm definitely much larger than that. It's only been a couple of days since my surgery so I will have to see how things go as far as size but I'm pretty certain I will need to get them smaller. I woke up morning of my surgery and even told myself I was going to tell them I wanted to do the 300 but I didn't, now I really wish I would have.
Salt Lake City Plastic Surgeon