34 Years Old Runner That Nursed 4 Kids. - Draper, UT

It took me a year to finally decide to get a...

It took me a year to finally decide to get a breast augmentation. I don't consider myself a vain person but after nursing 4 kids and running a few marathons all I had was loose skin left for breasts. I met with another doctor before deciding on Dr. Fryer after my friend told me about how great her experience was with him. He was extremely thorough and professional and I loved that his prices were flat and online for all to see. He didn't try to up sell me and was extremely honest in what he thought I needed. My husband was also very impressed with his professionalism and bedside manner. Also, everyone in his office is extremely kind, warm and friendly. It didn't feel like a typical plastic surgeons office at all. Needless to say, after seeing my before and after, I wonder why I didn't do this years ago. We are so grateful we decided to go with dr. Fryer and would highly recommend him to anyone that is looking for a plastic surgeon. Far and away he is the best!
Salt Lake City Plastic Surgeon