33 Yrs Old, 2 Kids and Now "Perfect for me"Breasts - Twin Falls, ID

I was always ok being small chested but when I was...

I was always ok being small chested but when I was pregnant I experienced having big breasts and loved it. When I was done having kids I researched B.A. for years and when the new cohesive gel implants came out I decided to do it. With a little persuasion (2 yrs) I talked my husband into it. I was very concerned with the anesthesia but it went great. Nothing really to worry about. My only complaint was my pain control. I woke up in a large amount of pain that I felt was not well monitered. They gave me additional pain meds in my IV when I requested it, which did nothing and I was extremely frustrated. I had my husband give me Percocet the second we left and was still hurting for another 45 min. I knew surgery would hurt but I didn't expect to wake up in that amount of pain. I also was disappointed in the amount of prescription pain meds I was given, only about 2 1\2 days worth. I asked for extra and they have me an additional prescription for something different which was not nearly as effective as the Percocet. By day 4 I felt much better but it was rough. Once I was back in Idaho I had no way to get more and basically had to wait it out. However, I love my results, I like Dr fryer, and would do it again in a heartbeat. I chose 400 ccs and I'm a D, which fits my frame. I was scared to get 400's and be a D but they are amazing.

Bikini shopping

Before surgery

Day of surgery

3 weeks post surgery

Feeling good, boobs looking more settled.

7 week update

These pics are at week 7. All of the swelling has gone down and I'm not in any pain. Looking back I think I could have gotten 425 instead of 400 c.c. I was worried about being too big but I am a full C, small D and I think with my frame a full D would have been fine. I do look proportionate though.

Bra fit

This is a size 34 D bra from Victoria secret.

2 months

All settled

3 month

3 months.

3 month update

This is the 3rd month, which is considered as the final result. I don't have any numbness or pain.

Bottomed out at 10 months

I started to notice slight changes in my right breast and it got progressively worse. I emailed pics to my doc and he said I bottomed out, or fell. My implant has slipped below the pocket and I have to under go surgery to correct it. They quoted me at $1800 to restitch. Not happening! My friend paid 800 to the same doc, same boob 2 years ago. I fail to see how anesthesia and OR trippled.

Breast bottomed out correction surgery

Went to Dr Smith in twin falls for correction, he did an outstanding job!

6 months after corrective surgery from "bottoming out"

Still tender and achey after 6 months in the one that fell. Boob is about 1/2 numb, getting better. A++ Dr. Dell Smith in twin falls!

More pics

Salt Lake City Plastic Surgeon

My Dr was very conservative with pain control but I really liked him. He was pleasant, listened to my concerns, and did a great job. He told me what to expect with my surgery outcome according to my body. My breast bottomed out at 10 months, had corrective surgery locally. I probably should have stayed local from the beginning.