31, 3 Kids, 115lbs 5'6" - Draper, UT

After breastfeeding 3 kids for a year each I went...

After breastfeeding 3 kids for a year each I went from a B cup to a AA cup. I was really ok with it and this surgery was not that important to me. But, my husband and I both like to stay in shape and look our best and this is the the one thing I couldn't change with diet and exercise. My husband and I both decided the surgery would be worth it to do. I initially put money down for a surgery with Dr. Vincent but found out after I did this that he is on probation for performing surgeries while on drugs and knew that even if I lost out on a $500 deposit it was still worth having Dr. fryer do the surgery instead. I had multiple people tell me I had to go with Dr. Fryer after I had found out about Dr. Vincent's record and I decided Dr Fryer was the best option hands down. When I met with him I was a little worried that my implants wouldn't be the shape I wanted because he is much more careful about the sizes and profiles he uses on each specific person (unlike Dr Dunkley and Vincent) and I had to do a higher profile implant instead of more natural lower profile. I still felt like moving ahead and chose to do the 280cc in a high profile plus silicone implant. The surgery went perfectly and was practically painless- recovery was pretty good too, with the use of Percocet. I am SO HAPPY with the way they turned out and even more than I thought I would be! Would not change anything about the experience or the implants- they are so perfect and aren't even healed yet. I may have gone a little bigger but I can't say that yet because I don't know how much more they will go down once they settle.
Salt Lake City Plastic Surgeon

He is so great! Great bedside manner and very knowledgeable and skilled at what he does!