295 UHP, 31 Yrs, 100lbs, 5'3, Breastfed Two Little Munchkins, BWD 9 (Ya, I'm Tiny) - Draper, UT

It's been about a week & a half since I got my...

It's been about a week & a half since I got my new TATAS! I LOVE my new additions. I've wanted a BA ever since I breast-fed & knew how they could look when bigger. I had a size AA or maybe even AAA. When not breastfeeding.
I now have the size I always wanted. I feel sexy & proportioned. YAY!

Trying out the 295 UHP

Here are some Pre surgery photos. I tried on a couple sizes & decided on the 295 UHP. This was the biggest size I could go because of my tiny frame. It worked out though because this is the exact size I wanted.

Photos of my new TATAS!

Here's how I'm looking so far. I got the PRE-OP pictures taken at the doctors office & I don't have access to them yet. I hadn't officially decided if I was going to post pictures until now. So I don't have any photos from right after surgery.

Progress

I'm feeling better each day. They seem to be dropping nicely. Right side is still more swollen & tender than the left. I haven't taken pain meds for four or five days though! Not to say there aren't painful at all. I'm just not in the amount of pain where I require pain meds. The massage/stretches really help after I've done them.

Three weeks post OP

Here's a tip for anyone that gets hyper-sensitive nipples.... put Vaseline, Aquaphor, or Lanolin on nipples before showering! It helps tremendously. I even put some on before I put my sports bra on. For some reason my right nipple is much more sensitive then the left. I plan on bra shopping today. I can wear wireless bras now. Yay! I'll post more pics once I have the bras (or bra depending on what I can find.)

Wireless bra!

I forgot to mention that I got smooth round silicone that went under the muscle. With the 295 UHP being as big as I could go, I lost 20cc's of it so I am more in the 270-275cc range of the UHP.

Photos

This is the same shirt I was wearing when I tried on the 295 UHP dozers

4 week update

This past week has been so much better as far as healing goes. My right side is finally matching up with my left. Both have softened more & the swelling has gone down. My right nipple is still really sensitive but slightly less then a week ago. I'm really pleased with the results so far & love that I finally have breasts. They are awesome!
Salt Lake City Plastic Surgeon

I'm really glad I chose Dr. Fryer to do my breast augmentation. He made sure to stick with implants that fit my teeny-tiny frame. My incisions are healing up nicely. They are even smaller then I had originally imagined they'd be. He is very precise & he answered all my questions. I definitely recommend him for a BREAST AUGMENTATION.