24 Yrs Old, 5'6" 115 Lb, 400 Cc UHP - Draper, UT

I decided to get a breast augmentation because I...

I decided to get a breast augmentation because I exercise and run a lot, and that leaves me with hardly anything on my chest. I want to be able to stay active and fit without looking that a little boy. I chose ultra high profile because I didn't want them to be too wide for my body. The only con right now Is that I can't workout for a month, but I know it will be worth it when it is all healed!

Day one Post-op

These are photos from 1 day after my surgery. I wasn't feeling any pain thanks to the medication and ice!

1 week post-op

I had my one week check-up. I got the tape off, and they said everything looked great! I am healing properly, and still not too much pain. I get random sharp pains, mostly in my left breast, but nothing bad enough to affect my working or day-to-day activities. I take ibuprofen and tylenol before bed, I noticed I wake up halfway through the night and my back hurts and my breasts are more sore than normal. The medicine helps.

2 weeks post-op

I have been sleeping better, which helps a lot with recovery I think. I get random little pains, but it's more annoying than anything. I have full feeling in my upper half of both breasts, but the bottom half is still numb. My nipples have some feeling, and hurt when I brush them with my bra going on/off. But at least I'm gaining feeling! Overall my healing is going well. I have a small bump on my left breast that I was told is normal inflammation. I massaged it and caused a bruise, but old bruises are going away. My rib cage feels bruised when I try to stretch, which again I believe is normal. Nothing has been too painful or uncomfortable though.

3 weeks post-op

I am now 3 weeks, I feel really good! I can stretch my arms all the way, and I haven't experienced much discomfort the last few days. My incisions are a little tender when I massage the scar gel on them, but other than that I don't notice them. I am getting excited to be able to exercise and wear normal bras! One more weeks :)
Salt Lake City Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Fryer and his staff were amazing! They took their time with me to answer all my questions and made me feel very comfortable. Fryer took the time to explain which implant and which sizes would work best for my body shape and width of my breasts. Other consultations that I had with different doctors, they spent a max of 5 minutes talking to me and didn't explain what things were and gave me no direction with the right sizes. I am so glad Fryer was recommended to me, and when I looked online it only made me more confident because he has so many great reviews! They weren't lying! Very pleased with my experience so far