31 Years Old, Much Needed Tummy Tuck. Draper, UT

A little more then 4 weeks post op, still...

A little more then 4 weeks post op, still recovering, but so far I'm very happy with my tummy. After 4 csections, and 8 other abdominal surgeries, my poor tummy wasn't just big, it was crooked, and gross. Dr Warnock made it beautiful again. The nurses are so nice, and Brooke is awesome! Fabulously :)

Almost 6 months post

Wow!!! The last 6 months since surgery my body has changed so much, literally every other day, 1 day I'm flat, and look beautiful the next, I'm swollen, and look fat ????. I'm still not where I want to be, but it is SO MUCH BETTER. Pain was never a big thing for me (thank God), but the swelling has been a major pain in the butt, the weird gross lumpy bumps all of my incision drive me crazy, and being so numb around the belly button is the worse ????.

????

Draper Plastic Surgeon

I started researching tummy tucks 5 years ago, and I kept running in to the name Warnock, so I started researching him, his clinic, and his work. Words can't express how happy I am to have picked him, I originally seen him in July 2015 and booked my surgery in October, and scheduled for December 16, 2016, but at my 1 week pre op appointment he made me reschedule out till March 2, 2016 because I hadn't quit smoking. I finally succeed at quiting and had my surgery. Dr Warnock always made me feel very comfortable with everything, and the morning of my surgery I was his first for the day, I was booked for a 3 hour surgery, yet it only took him 2 or less! After my operation is when I really realized how amazing he really was! I always knew of swelling and what not, but my left drain tube kept having problems, and everything worrisome and painful happened on the weekend, and when I called the after hour office, he replied within 5 minutes, and just last night I sent pictures to his cell phone, from swelling, redness, and pain, and I have an infection from fluid build up, he spent his time away from his family on the phone with me for over 20 minutes, called me in antibiotics at 9pm and explained what I need to do, and what to expect when it does start to drain. As you see in my pictures above he did an amazing job, and even with all the horrible swelling you can see a dramatic difference. The picture of me in a pink shirt with an ugly, crooked, gross stomach was what Dr Warnock had to fix, and this far I can't begin to explain how wonderful of a job he did.