41 Yrs, 5kids, Ab Separation. Draper, UT

I am so thankful I finally got my abdominal...

I am so thankful I finally got my abdominal surgery done. I had my abs sewn back together after they had been seperated from my many pregnancies. I actually can see definition in my stomach that I haven't seen in 14 years. My stomach is tight and I don't have to constantly hide my spare tire! I also got a breast aug. They are perfect! Dr. Fryer's staff was amazingly patient with me while I tried to decide what size I wanted. I went from a very small b to a full c. That's exactly what I asked for! I was given a range of sizes to choose all within the perfect size for my frame. I like that Dr Fryer wouldn't tell me what size to choose. I asked and he said that anything I chose would look great. He was right. They look just right for my body. It's so exciting to finally fill out bras! I feel so great at 4 weeks post op. My results are awesome. I am so happy to finally feel like I have my body ( but even better) back!
Salt Lake City Plastic Surgeon

I am so happy I chose Dr. Fryer. He let me know that his main objective for my visit was for me to feel confident in him and his staff. He was so great at explaining everything to me in detail. He drew pictures to further explain the operation I would have. He spent a lot of time talking to me and answering all of my questions. He is kind, precessional, and gives realistic expectations. He won't do anything unless he knows the outcome will be significant. I had seen one other doctor before dr. Fryer that had me pay $100 just for the consultation. There was a night and day difference between the two surgeons. The first left me feeling unsure of the procedure and outcome. I didn't get the care, and time, or sincerity that I did from Dr. Fryer. After my consoltation with Dr. Fryer, I went straight to the front desk and scheduled my surgery! I am so thankful for such an amazing experience and Dr. !