Dr. Weeter was the ultimate professional and I couldn't be happier!

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary
Louisville Plastic Surgeon

I had been unhappy with my appearance for the last five years. Gravity was slowly moving my face downward with jowls, deep lines, mouth turning down, etc. I went to see Dr. Weeter thinking there was nothing he could do for me but he was very positive and thought I would be a good candidate for a face lift, neck lift, and eyelid surgery along with a chemical peel. I had my surgery on July 20 and it took about two weeks to really recover from surgery and for most bruising to clear. But it was so worth it! I feel so much better about myself and am completely comfortable with my appearance. No one has really questioned me about it but multiple people have told me I really look "good" or "cute" or that "those glasses really look good on you". My scars are almost invisible and I am very happy with my appearance. I am very grateful to Dr. Weeter for his attention to detail and his skill. He was honest and straightforward with me from the start. He did a great job and I highly recommend him. I couldn't be happier!