Dr. Turkeltaub & His Staff Are THE Best!

Breast Reduction

cniede

Doctor Review

8 Nov 2016
Updated

1 day ago

Dr. Turkeltaub & His Staff Are THE Best!

Being in the healthcare field myself, I did EXTENSIVE research both online, as well as asking fellow healthcare professionals who they recommended. They all led me to the conclusion that Dr. Turkeltaub was simply the best. From the moment that I walked into his office, I felt confident in my decision to put my care in his hands. He is meticulous, detail-oriented, confident (yet not arrogant), and his bedside manners are impeccable. Let's be honest, exposing yourself and all your flaws in front of people whom you've just met would make anyone uneasy to say the least. Somehow, both Dr. Turkeltaub and his outstanding nurse, Shannon, put my mind at ease. They are both kind, knowledgeable, and genuinely concerned about their patients. While I'm still early on in my recovery process, having undergone both a tummy tuck and breast reduction approximately 4 weeks ago, I have been nothing but pleased with the results and care that I have received thus far. Dr. Turkeltaub has a rare talent that frankly sets him apart from his peers. If you want the best results (and superior post-operative care), look no further. You will NOT regret your decision. He is THE best.