Highly Recommended! - New York, NY

Dr Pearlman and his staff are fantastic! They are...

Dr Pearlman and his staff are fantastic! They are very professional, friendly and the office is very clean. I came initially for lip injections. I was looking for a doctor that can give me a very natural look and he did exactly that. I consulted with Donna Fay on my skin because I have been struggling with acne for years. She recommended a few products they carry that helped with my breakouts tremendously. I started doing the micro needling (micro pen) treatment with Donna which has been great with tightening my pores and getting rid of my acne scaring. I recently tried the Hydroflow Facial which gave me instant amazing results of smooth, tight skin that glows. I'm so happy I discovered Dr Steven Pearlman Aesthetic Surgery. They are truly changing my skin and making me more youthful. Overall great experience and highly recommended!
New York Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr Steven Pearlman and beauty expert Donna Fay are fantastic! Their staff including Audrey are very knowledgable and professioanl