30 W 3 Babies and a Tummy That's Shows It - Springfield, MO

Go for my consult sept 8th. I'm obsessed with this...

Go for my consult sept 8th. I'm obsessed with this site. Hope to have a great Tt review to post. Eventually. So done with having to hide my tummy.
If anyone has gone to the dr I'm thinking about please give me any insight you may have. Or recommendations in the Springfield mo area.

Really loving this site! Really helps to keep you informed and give you realistic goals.
Thanks! -H

Had my consultation

Well ladies I saw the dr, I really liked him and he seemed very confident he could give me what I'm after. I got all my before pics taken. That wasn't my favorite! I booked for jan 5th. My only concern is he said that I did not need any lipo? I was thinking I would need a ton. So now I'm wondering about that. He said we cld add it in if I wanted but that he was sure I would be happy with just my tt results alone, and if not that after I'm healed he cld do the lipo in office and its a relatively cheap procedure. He also said any dog ears or complications would be fixed free in office. Total cost $7315, also he said he always tightens up your tummy muscles nice and tight to corset you in.
They do Percocet and muscle relaxers and the 3 day pain injection.
Springfield Plastic Surgeon