Dr. Shaddix is THE BEST!!!

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary
Pensacola Plastic Surgeon

There aren't enough kind words to explain how much I love Dr. Shaddix. I am so grateful that I found him! Most people go to multiple consultations when looking for a surgeon, but I didn't need to. After first meeting Dr. Shaddix at my consultation I knew he was the one. He made me feel so relaxed, he took the time to explain everything, gave me very realistic expectations and put my mind at ease. Throughout my whole experience Dr. Shaddix made me feel like I was his only patient. He even called me the night before my surgery to make sure I was ok and ready for surgery the next day. I mean really, what doctor does that? That is the kind of doctor he is. It is a tough decision to find a surgeon trustworthy enough to put ones life and body into their hands. With Dr. Shaddix, I didn't feel like I had to worry about anything. It has been the most wonderful experience I could have ever asked for. My results have exceeded my expectations. He is a blessing! "THANK YOU" Dr. Shaddix! You have put a never ending smile on my face, built my confidence, and improved my life in more ways than I can even express!