I Was So Uncomfortable with my Body Until Dr Bello Made It Beautiful - Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic

I was so ashamed with my body, it was so obvious...

I was so ashamed with my body, it was so obvious not only because i was fat but because i had a lot of loose skin after 3 kids! A lot of people told me i still looked despite having 3 kids but i didnt felt comfortable at all. I contacted a lot of patient but Dr Bello was the best, she was so understanding of what i wanted and always considering my health first than money.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

I had contacted a lot of Drs all of them in DR since its cheaper and they all took days to reply, but Dr Bello only took a couple of hours to reply, that was a really good start. Marie, her assistant is so nice, she replied to every question of mine, after 6 the office closes so no one will reply to you if you call after that hour. ' Dr Bello was so nice, i had to wait a little for her to attend me since she is also the clinic owner, but she was so understanding placed herself as a women, mother and knew what i wanted but always considering my health first. This was the best decision, ive ever made. Forget the rumors, she has a lot of haters because she has godly hands. I would honestly do it again, all over, pain and all.