Dr. Rowley is a Miracle Worker

26 Nov 2016
Updated

1 day ago

Dr. Rowley is a Miracle Worker

I'm not overstating when I say Dr. Rowley is a miracle worker. Eight weeks ago I flew to Lubbock because I felt she was the only plastic surgeon I could trust. She did a combined procedure (tummy/hips/arms/chin). I expected an improvement, but I was completely shocked at what she was able to accomplish. I feel like I got a full "hardware upgrade" and still can't believe it when I look in the mirror. Before I knew Jane, I really never considered plastic surgery and had a lot of preconceptions about why people do it. It has made such a difference in my personal comfort and confidence, and it frees up so much mental energy for the rest of my life to just not worry about body issues. Her staff just adds to that, they are stellar, super on the ball and experienced, and really do treat you like family--they made me feel right at home while staying in an unknown city on my own for two weeks. They just went above and beyond throughout the recovery process. Even after I came home, there has been continual follow up. I trusted Dr. Jane because of her intensive, high-level training, deep experience, and that she sets clear expectations with straightforward honesty, while so many other surgeons are just in "sales mode." I also liked having a female physician working on me. Based on my experience, I can't recommend her highly enough, even if you don't live in Lubbock, it's worth travelling to know you are in the best hands. I wouldn't go anywhere else, even though it means a flight. Thank you so much, Dr. Rowley & team, you've really changed my life.