Repeated Capsular Contracture revision

I am planning on doing revision surgery due to...

I am planning on doing revision surgery due to capsular contracture. I have had three previous surgeries on left side due to capsule formation. I am trying this one more time with use of strattice and planning on going with dr tom pousti. I see he has a lot of experience so I am keeping my hopes. I am yet very scared for something to go wrong but I just can't deal with the hardness. I have 575 cc silicone and I am thinking that if I am going to go through it I might go higher maybe 700 cc. Any thoughts ? Any experiences with dr pousti? Will add pics later.

Before pic

4 days post

Feeling a little better. Still on medications. They help me get some sleep. I had s post off appointment yesterday and everything went well. I had consultation with many doctors back home and didn't feel satisfied but as soon as I met doctor pousti I knew he is the best shot at it. He was super confident without being cocky. I have been struggling with this issue for years and drpousti made me feel at ease. He knows how to deal with complicated issues. He just slaked me what I want to look like and not many more questions and for som reason I trusted him. He is very nice and professional. I went with 750 cc and I have a feeling I will every happy. Also used allograft which most other doctors didn't have much experience with. He even fixed my previous scars from previous surgeries and made my nipple smaller. I have to wear this bra for a month but I can't wait to see how they look and I have a feeling I am going to love them. I am so blessed that I found dr pousti. Traveling to see him was worth it. Will put pics once I get them.

Day 5

Feeling better but back hurts from being in one position. I have four drains so I cannot go back home until those are taken out. I kind of tried of get a peek and my boobs look really high. I have placed strattice so it keeps them in place. I am a little concerned that I hope they don't stay high. I like the natural look. I am going to call the doctor tomorrow to make sure they will drop. I would be devastated if they stayed high and didn't drop. Has anyone used strattice and do they drop with time

Day 10

Day 10. Getting drains taken out and going home. Excited Thanks to dr pousti. He is the best. Now I have to keep my fingers crossed that my cc doesn't return. I am fearful. Left side where I had capsulectomy is still very swollen and big. Once swelling goes down it will get smaller. Right one looks perfect not crazy big but big and natural. Hoping that doesn't get smaller but left def needs to get smaller.

One breast bigger

It's been 4 weeks and one breast is much bigger and lower than the other. It's almost like it feel all the way to bottom and feels heavy as if there is no support. I had capsulectomy on the bigger side so I figured it was more swelling on that side but now it's been four weeks and it's not getting smaller. For my observation the implant is filling out the bottom and making it bigger while the other side implant is higher and giving it more upper pole. But I want upper pole. I don't want them to drop to bottom because first now they are so uneven and then I feel like my left one is going to sag further as it feels heavier and bigger. Freaking out. Going to call the doctor. Some pics. They look ok when I lay down. Just standing up very different. I spent so much money. Can't have it like this.

Came up with this idea

Trying to hold one up and push the other down using a sports bra. Let's see if it works.

5 week update

5 weeks today. Everything is good and one side is still lower than other but little better. I been wearing sports bra. It doesn't bother me as much because I figured my priority should be that they don't get cc. I had a lot of my own breast tissue so they look natural and move around and bounce a lot which I love.
San Diego Plastic Surgeon