Dr. Pober is the best you can get!

Botox for Migraines

jaimepiii

Doctor Review

27 Nov 2016
Updated

1 day ago

Dr. Pober is the best you can get!

For over 23 years, it has been an honor and a blessing receiving medical treatment from Dr. Pober and Brenda. No one else is allowed to perform or do anything to my body without his consent. Each surgery or procedure he has done exceeded my perfectionist expectations. He knows the latest techniques, products, and has mastered the skills of changing and improving the appearance of aging process; now I age gracefully and with a smile. The outcome of each surgery has been a work of art. I am so pleased with every recommendation he made I adhered to and is the reason for the outstanding results. Unlike any doctor I have known, Dr. Pober is extremely dedicated and committed to satisfying his patients. He is so unusual because in general doctors are arrogant and unapproachable, but not with Dr. Pober. Each time I visit his office, I am always made to feel at ease and comfortable. One main for reason my comfort, I must recognize Brenda, his surgical right hand. Brenda has been available and extends herself beyond her professional position, not some of the time, but all the time. In addition to her knowledge and outstanding skills, she always has a beautiful welcoming smile. She is reassuring, compassionate and just an incredible sweet human being. Without reservation, I can say safely Brenda has always taken good care of me. I am confident that with Dr. Pober, Brenda, and staff, I am receiving the best care.