Dr. K is a PERFECTIONIST! - Mission Viejo, Orange County, CA

11 Oct 2016
Updated

1 day ago

Dr. K is a PERFECTIONIST! - Mission Viejo, Orange County, CA

Dr. K is not only a brilliant Cosmetic Surgeon but also a compassionate and caring man. He carefully listens to my concerns and genuinely shows that he cares about me. Dr. K is never rushed and takes time with his patients. He makes you his number one priority. I needed a procedure done on my face so I was very concerned about what the scar would look like. Dr. K explained the procedure in detail to me and answered all my question. After Dr. K performed my procedure on my face, there are no signs of a scar. Dr. K is a perfectionist! He is a Master at Minimizing Scars. If you want the best possible outcome from your cosmetic procedure, Dr. K is the only surgeon you should consider. You can always count on Dr. K to go the extra mile to make his patients happy. He genuinely wants to give you the best result. It is so comforting to have Dr. K for my doctor because has proven to be a man of integrity and kindness. His staff is extremely warm, friendly and professional. His staff makes you feel like family. Dr. K's office is run very efficiently and he does not make his patients wait which is so refreshing. Dr. K is easily accessible to his patients and his staff are extremely responsive. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND Dr K. because he is absolutely the BEST Cosmetic Surgeon and just an Awesome and Caring doctor! I took the time to write this review because I know how hard it is for people to find a doctor that can be trusted and you can trust Dr. K. Please don't hesitate to call for a free consultation because you will adore Dr.K and his entire staff. My only regret is that I had not made my appointment for a consultation sooner.