37 Yr Old, 2 Kids, Breast Augmentation - Subiaco, AU

First up, I never write reviews. But I am writing...

First up, I never write reviews. But I am writing this after reading one of the above reviews about Dr Briggs and his office. My experience with Dr Briggs and all of his staff left me feeling grateful and positive about the entire experience. I felt safe and informed and the results... OMG! I never thought that I would enjoy looking in the mirror at my breasts lol. An area that I have avoided any eye contact with in so many years.
But it's not the great result or process by the office that I want to write this review for... It's their emotional support they give that I strongly believe cannot be replicated. My circumstance was that directly after my surgery, my partner passed away within days. Post op I felt supported above and beyond there process requirements... Everyone truly cared about my emotional wellbeing as well as my recovery. For this I will always be grateful to Dr Briggs and his beautiful staff.
Irregardless of what has been written in other reviews, I would recommend this surgeon, and only this surgeon, for breast augmentation. Truly understands that this is a journey for a woman and not a superficial adjustment.