Dr. Murray is hands-down an AMAZING doctor and surgeon! - Miami, FL

22 Oct 2016
Updated

1 day ago

Dr. Murray is hands-down an AMAZING doctor and surgeon! - Miami, FL

I had a Revision Rhinoplasty with Dr. Murray and I LOVE LOVE LOVE my new nose. My previous Rhinoplasty was with a supposedly top Miami Plastic Surgeon and I was very unhappy with my results. After my procedure my nose was asymmetrical, my deviated septum was never corrected, my projection was still very long and I was left with some contour irregularities at the tip. During my consultation with Dr. Murray I did not feel rushed and he took his time to thoroughly answer all my questions. He advised me of the issues he saw with my nose and explained in great detail how he would correct them. I felt very comfortable with him and confident that I would be happy with the results so I booked my surgery and I am very happy to say that the results exceeded my expectations! My new nose is PERFECT. My nose is now on the center of my face. The projection is proportioned to my face. The contour irregularity was corrected and I can breath better. Overall my experience with Dr. Murray has been superb. I can't thank him enough for giving me a beautiful and functional nose.