Dr. Morin is Amazing!!!

28 Nov 2016
Updated

1 day ago

Dr. Morin is Amazing!!!

OMG i have no idea where to begin! My experience with Dr. Morin and his entire staff has completely surpassed my expectations. I had a breast enhancement and they look amazing! Soft, natural and just the size I wanted! From the very first time I met Dr. Morin (my consultation appt) I knew he was the surgeon for me. Trust me, I met ALOT. He made me feel so comfortable, answered every question honestly and I was always able to reach his staff. I'm 1 month post OP and I've had 2 appts so far to track my progression and learn how to massage them. So easy, so simple and so exciting. He has 2 locations. One in Manhattan on Park ave and one in NJ, so you have options. Two concerns of mine were pain and scarring. The day of and after the surgery, I felt some soreness but by the 4th day, no more need for pain killers. I was back at work less than a week later. In terms of scarring, I went in through my areolas and there's no scarring. He went in below the muscle so they look super natural AND I'll be able to breast feed. I'm super impressed to say the least. The guy knows what he's doing! If you're doing a bunch of research or have just begun, for your sake, at least consider Dr. Morin. This man is amazing and this was the best decision I've ever made in my life!