Breast Implant Exchange (Saline to Silicon) with a Lift; Lipo - BBL. Dominican Republic, DO

Excited to tone down my breasts. I am 4'11 126lbs...

Excited to tone down my breasts. I am 4'11 126lbs with 36DD; As I age my body is boxy, I am ready for curves again!
My surgery date is April 6, 2015. Please let me know if anyone is going down that week. Also what is the average length of time that you have to stay in the country. I want to stay in a hotel and hire a private nurse any suggestions?

Meds

How do you get prescriptions from your primary care physicians for meds for your upcoming surgery?

Flying out tomorrow

I am so excited! I am flying to DR tomorrow morning. My surgery will be performed on April 1st (this is surreal). Who else is going?? or is there???

No surgery for me this month!!

What ever you do buy travel insurance!! I can not have surgery due to my thyroid levels so now I have to get a flight out early. Good experience and I will be back!

Rescheduled Surgery for July 1st

I am so excited to once again be on the path to completing my journey. I am getting a breast lift, exchanging implants to a smaller size, and a little lipo. I have been monitoring my hemo and now my thyroid levels so that I won't have a replay of April!!

Back in DR

I just get the go ahead for my surgery today. I got in last night and was driven directly to the hospital for x-Rays. I was then taken to a recovery house for the evening. The driver returned at 6:00 to pick me up and stopped to pick up another young lady. We were taken to the clinic. I received an EKG and the rest of my blood work. I then met with the assistant to make final payment. I am waiting in the lobby...starving but ready to make it happen!

Back in DR part 2

Dra. Medina Just walked in the lobby beautiful as ever. It was hugs and kisses...and a huge smile. I will feel better after my surgery today. Ready to get it done!!

Post dr appt

Today is my last day here. I had a lot of solitude but I must say that God always places me where I need to be. With that said I have connected with family and friends a lot these past 5 days! I am excited to see my breasts even in the bandages I am happy. Lipo has me beaten and bruised but not bowed (I would do it again in a heartbeat if needed) lol. This was the best I could do picture wise
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Medina is very responsive to each of my emails.