Brazilian with a Very Lumpy Stomach - Miami, FL

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

Initially everything was going smoothly my butt...

Initially everything was going smoothly my butt looked fabulous, but of course the swelling goes down and so does the booty. When I took my garmet off and Dr. Mel Ortega came in to look at me I told him something was wrong with my stomach and he said no you're healing beautifully, so as I waited for what seemed hours he had me buy foam. The foam did not help with my stomach I still have about three fat pockets and it looks very lumpy still after 8 months now. I do not want to go back there, because honestly all they care about is the money they take a very long time to get back to you and don't care to give the patient a call to see if they are okay.

SmartLipo

Had SmartLipo done this morning hopefully my bumps from previous liposuction are gone!

I only saw him the day of surgery he did not liposuction everything he marked on my body and he was not cautious about my stomach when he was liposuctioning either.