Brazilian with a Very Lumpy Stomach - Miami, FL

Initially everything was going smoothly my butt...

Initially everything was going smoothly my butt looked fabulous, but of course the swelling goes down and so does the booty. When I took my garmet off and Dr. Mel Ortega came in to look at me I told him something was wrong with my stomach and he said no you're healing beautifully, so as I waited for what seemed hours he had me buy foam. The foam did not help with my stomach I still have about three fat pockets and it looks very lumpy still after 8 months now. I do not want to go back there, because honestly all they care about is the money they take a very long time to get back to you and don't care to give the patient a call to see if they are okay.

SmartLipo

Had SmartLipo done this morning hopefully my bumps from previous liposuction are gone!
Miami Plastic Surgeon

I only saw him the day of surgery he did not liposuction everything he marked on my body and he was not cautious about my stomach when he was liposuctioning either.