Bye Bye Bobbles - Loughton, GB

I had several skin tags of various sizes on the...

I had several skin tags of various sizes on the back of my neck and shoulders, along with 3 raised miles on the front of my neck. They had bothered me for ages, but more recently had made me feel very self conscious of them.
Dr Munir Somji removed them with his high frequency scalpel, I didn't feel a thing, as I was numbed beforehand. It was quicker than I expected, and the recovery time has been very quick, which is great.
I removed the dressings after 2 days, and they all had a tiny scab on them, I was impressed already!
Had my 2 week review and all healing very well, you can hardly see where they were.
Very happy with the results so far, and would definitely recommend seeing Dr Somji.

Dr Munir Somji takes his time to fully explain things, he has a calm, friendly manner and you don't feel like the treatments are rushed at all. Along with his wife Henal, who assists procedures, they both make you feel very comfortable. I'm very pleased so far with my results, and would recommend a visit.