73 Yrs Old Face Deflated Following over 100 Lb Weight Loss - Sugar Land, TX

I was extremely happy at having lost over 100 lbs,...

I was extremely happy at having lost over 100 lbs, but then I experienced my own personal deflategate wiith my face. My family physician recommended Dr. Kutty to me. I am overjoyed that she did. My experience with Dr. Kutty was exceptionally wonderful. His bright, warm, very engaging personality made me feel comfortable and removed totally any anxiety I had about the surgical process and recovery. The outcome was even more than I could have anticipated. He had assured me I would look natural without that windblown look. I have not been shy with all the compliments coming my way. I give full credit to Dr. Kutty's skilled hands and talents. What can be better at age 73 than to be told by a cousin that I look incredible and that I look 40. When told why (no secrets here), he immediately wanted the name of the surgeon who did this remarkable work. This happens repeatedly. I am secretly aware that my dear husband will look at me with that same gaze he had when we were younger! I must also add that I challenge my friends, family to find the scars. They can not! I could write a tome on how Dr. Kutty's superior talent has improved my self-esteem by restoring my more youthful, aesthetic self, but I also want to take time to compliment his staff. His staff is there not only for Dr. Kutty, but also to serve you. The ladies are friendly and very efficient. Finally, I can never thank them and Dr. Kutty enough for attending to an emergency situation with my little granddaughter. My eternal gratitude goes out to Dr. Kutty for his kindness and his extraordinary skill.
Sugar Land Plastic Surgeon