Office review: Too Expensive and Impersonal - Elk Grove, CA

I went to the clinic to get quotes for a Halo...

I went to the clinic to get quotes for a Halo Laser procedure because I am getting older and wanted to look more refreshed. They quoted me $4500 for the procedure and I didn't even get to meet the doctor. The office manager is nice but she is the gatekeeper and recommends the procedures, not the doctor. That seems very wrong to me. The quote for $4500 for the halo for the entire face is more than double what others are charging. I think anyone visiting this clinic should really shop around. They were going to book my surgery without me even meeting the doctor first. I got the feeling that this is a puppy mill for cosmetic procedures set up for high volume, high paying procedures. I found another cosmetic surgery place that gave me much lower pricing and lots of time with the board certified doctor first. The care and time with the other doctor was amazing. I would never have received that kind of attention with Dr. Khattab.
Dr. Mahmoud Khattab