Loving my Tummy Tuck, LIPO, and BBL... Dr. Marcos Soto

I went to the DR in hopes to have tummy tuck with...

I went to the DR in hopes to have tummy tuck with Dr. Duran. The lord had other plans and blessed me with Dr. Sotos. I am loving my results.

I orginally thought I was going to the queen Dr. Duran. However, the clinic stated I was over my BMI by 4 pounds. I was devasted and was going to go home. Dr. Druan reported I could take some weightloss specialist/detox and I would be able to have surgery later that week. However, I would have to push back my date of depature and my return to work. I was so upset! Dr. Duran than suggested her collegue Dr. Marcos Soto perform the surgery in another hospital. I knew nothing about his work and needed time to research him. However, I came to far to just not get anything done. I prayed and let go and let God! Dr. Soto was GOD SENT!!!! I am almost 6 months post op and loving my decision. He is responsive and gave me his direct number for any questions. My buddy had to jump to hurdles to discuss post surgery stuff with Dr. Duran. Not I !!!! I am willing to anser any questions because this website led me to make my decisions.

Before operation

Before pics .... Dr Marcos did wonders
Dr. Marcos Soto

Dr. Soto was wonderful! He had awesome bedside manner was very kind and patient. He also helped dress me after surgery. I noticed that most of the big name docs had terrible bedside manner. He was humble, reassuring, and so loveable.