Dr Lichten and his staff are some of the best!! - Lancaster, OH

Doctor Review

5 Oct 2016
Updated 1 day ago

Dr Lichten and his staff are some of the best!! - Lancaster, OH

Dr Lichten and his whole staff are beyond amazing. My whole life I had always been larger chested. As I have grown and had two children my chest only grew and it was really taking a toll on my body. As a 30 year old my posture was awful, my back was always aching and I was constantly getting head aches. I tried chiropractors but they were only a temporary relief and wanted me there 3 times a week. I had been on prescriptions for my head aches but nothing was helping. Even just standing to do dishes or sitting to fold laundry I would get horrible back aches. The day I got out of surgery I felt an immediate difference in my posture. It has been over 6 months since my surgery and I have not had a headache or any back pain at all!! Not only is the surgery a tremendous difference in my body physically but my self esteem has improved so much. Having the breast reduction surgery truly has been life changing. Dr Lichten is one of the best doctors I have ever met! He not only made me feel welcome and comfortable but he really listens and cared about me as a patient as far as not only my needs but what I was hoping for. He has some of the best staff you will ever experience. Each and everyone of them have helped contribute to always having exceptional care. Dr Lichten and his staff truly are some of the best!!!