Dr. Lee is awesome

11 Oct 2016
Updated

1 day ago

Dr. Lee is awesome

I can't say enough about Dr. Lee! Dr. Lee was recommended to me and I am so glad I took the ride to see him! First impression: When I pulled up to the facility, I was impressed with the beauty of the building. The office kept the same standard. Clean, modern, friendly, and inviting. I was greeted by the front office staff with a smile. I felt very comfortable immediately. I went to Dr. Lee for a consult on some skin tags I wanted to get removed and Botox for my forehead. Not only did Dr. Lee make me feel comfortable, he was thorough with explaining both procedures. I immediately knew that he was super knowledgeable and made sure I understood the procedures and what to expect. I left the office with such a sense of relief! I drove over an hour to see Dr. Lee and I am happy that I did. As a doctor's wife myself, I hold all practitioners to a high standard. He isn't just above the bar, he shattered my high expectations. I couldn't be happier and have no problem recommending him to anyone. Do yourself a favor and go see Dr. Henry Lee. You won't be disappointed.