Smart Lipo Abdomen

I am scheduled to have smart lipo on my upper and...

I am scheduled to have smart lipo on my upper and lower abs on 07/15/2016. I wanted to do my flanks and love handles but was not financially able to do that at this time so I am hoping I will be able to work out on my own to reduce fat in those areas. Has anyone ever had smart lipo on just the abs and found it farely easy to lose weight/contour those surrounding areas? **i will add my before pics later**

Smart lipo upper lower abs

Posting my Pre surgery pics. Surgery in 2 weeks!!!

8 days post op

I'm wondering if anyone has been slow to get results like I have. I have seen people with stomachs similar to mine who seem to have had much better results. I've drank nothing but water and an occasional Gatorade since my surgery. My eating habits are way better. I've controlled my portions, watched my calories, and eating clean for the most part which is a dramatic change for me. Why are my results so slow?

2week update

It's officially been 2 weeks. I was beginning to feel discouraged because my change is happening slowly but I have to remember everybody is different. I notice a difference when my pictures are aide by side. My stomach is no longer hiding my vagina.

4 weeks behind me