Dr. Konstantin is an Artist!, NYC

28 Nov 2016
Updated

1 day ago

Dr. Konstantin is an Artist! - NYC

I was thrilled with Dr. Konstantin's work. He may be a doctor, but really he's an artist. I got a facelift at a young age, in my thirties. Due to genetics, my face began to sag and show visible signs of aging at only 28. I wanted to do something about it, but I was so nervous I would look like I had "work" done. I interviewed many doctors before meeting Dr. Konstantin. The minute I met him, I knew he was the right doctor for me. He saw immediately what I saw, but nothing more. He even advised against doing anything to my forehead. It was clear that he had a vision for my face. And did he ever deliver! I don't look like I had "work" done at all, I just look like I did when I was 25! People have said I look "rested," "thin," "great skin" but no one has thought I had "work" done. When my best friend saw me only a month later, she insisted I "changed my hair" and "lost weight" (neither were true). I should also mention, I was worried about scarring. I was amazed, there was basically nothing. I could not believe it! I was putting my hair in pony tails a few weeks later. On top of the results, Dr. Konstantin and his staff are maybe the nicest medical team in all of the city. Dr. Konstantin is as gentle and respectful as he is talented. I felt truly cared for every step of the way. I recommend Dr. Konstantin without reservation and I would send anyone I know to him in a heartbeat!