Dr. Klainer Rocks! - Morehead City, NC, North Carolina, NC

20 Oct 2016
Updated

1 day ago

Dr. Klainer Rocks! - Morehead City, NC - North Carolina, NC

Had my tummy tuck done by Dr. Klainer a little over a week ago. I cannot even begin to convey how happy I am with my results so far. A little back story for you - I was extremely heavy for most of my life. About 6 years ago I decided to make some healthy lifestyle changes and lost 200 pounds. Long story short, despite my efforts through exercise, weight lifting, countless sit-ups and abdomen exercises I was stuck with a horrific amount of excess skin. The skin is GONE and for the first time in over 20 years I can see my belly button. This might not mean much to you, but it means the world to me. So incase I haven't said it already, I am absolutely thrilled with my results - honestly even though I am only a week down and still swollen the results are way better than I ever thought possible. Dr. Klainer is without a doubt the best doctor I have ever worked with. He has answered every question I have had and every email I have sent. He has even went above and beyond by calling me after hours, checking in to see how I am doing and squeezing me in when I didn't have an appointment. I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Klainer, he has made this journey way easier than I ever imagined. If you are looking to get any type of plastic surgery done, I highly recommend paying Dr. Klainer a visit - you won't regret it. Thanks doc, you rock!