Dr. Khorasani is the absolute BEST in the business

7 Nov 2016
Updated

1 day ago

Dr. Khorasani is the absolute BEST in the business

Dr. Khorasani is a truly amazing. I work have worked in the beauty industry at magazines/publishers for many years and have had various experiences with many dermatologists and cosmetic surgeons simply because of my line of work. I have had both cosmetic (injections) and dermatologic treatments with Dr. K, and am extremely happy with the results. Dr. K is beyond knowledgeable, patient and kind, and totally aligns with and delivers on the goals you seek from your treatment. The results are precise without looking "fake" which is a big worry in the beauty world. The time he takes to discuss the desire of each individual patient he treats is unheard of. I know this because I have referred nearly all of my friends and colleagues (and hopefully our readers) to Dr. K without hesitation, knowing they will absolutely be pleased with the results- and they always are! He is accessible should you have questions and always patient and understanding as you discuss your hopes before your actual treatment. What I love most is that Dr. K is cosmetic as well as dermatologic. Oftentimes, you come across a practitioner that is either one or the other, but this blend of knowledge from a scientific perspective with his understanding of aesthetics, and rare "bedside manner" make for a total superstar. If you are considering cosmetic or dermatologic care, I highly recommend Dr. K, he is absolutely fantastic.