50 Yrs Old - Dominican Republic

I don't have any cons. I even love the idea of...

I don't have any cons. I even love the idea of being in the Dominican Republic for whatever time is needed during recovery time, before being able to fly back home to the USA , it serves as a relaxing me time. I can't comment on the hospital stay nor accommodations because I stay nearby at my sister in laws. But, Dr. Mirandas staff is awesome as is her husband who works with her.. He is also a surgen, he did my rhinoplasty. The anesthesiologist is also part of her group and he was just as awesome. Wish I lived there or she worked in the USA.
For me it's not about the price, because in the end between her fee and my spending while I'm there it turns out to be very close if not the same as if I did it here in the USA.... It's the matter that she was highly recommended by a doctor in my family who loves me and would only put me in the very best the Republic has to offer. For me is about safety and quality of work before the money.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Jacqueline Miranda is awesome! She took her time before and after surgery to answer all questions. I have a sister in law who is a doctor in the Dominican Republic, who highly recommended Dr. Miranda, so right from the beginning I felt I was in good hands. I initially went in for breast implants but Dr. Miranda made me see how I'd benefit from a bit of lipo as well.... especially around my underarms. Im 5'3 and was only 120 lbs but after the implants I would of had a small bulge near the bra/under arm area. I'm happy I went with it. My breast are beautiful! They look perfect. And that small bulge is gone. I also wanted bigger implants but she suggested I go smaller because of my frame and again she was correct. It's been about seven yrs and they still look just beautiful! I also had some juvaderm for my nasal folds and she did such a great job. Two yrs after my implants I went back for a rhinoplasty, which Dr. Miranda and her husband performed. Again I couldn't be happier. Within a year I will go back for a Brazilian butt. I'm sure it will be great because everything she does she's just great at.