Bad Breast Augmentation in Neuvo Progresso Mexico

I had breast augmentation surgery done here at...

I had breast augmentation surgery done here at this clinic and the two doctors that Dr Ivan had perform my surgery were terrible. My breast implants are whop sided, the incisions around my areole are disgusting, and I shoulda been informed that I needed a breast lift before the surgery because after 4wks my breast sag really bad. I went back to dr Ivan clinic and showed him and he took pics and agreed it was a terrible job and the two doctors he had flown in no longer work for him anymore but I would have to pay to get them redone. I paid for silicone implant but I believe they are saline because the amount of ripples I have in my breast. Also I never received my card with my implant info on it after asking the dr and clinic about them several times. All they kept saying was we will send the card to you, 2yrs later I still haven't received it. I made a impulse decision on getting surgery done here at this clinic and I regret it daily. Now I'm going to Mexico City to have them redone by and experienced Doctor one whom I have researched throughly and seen his work done on a good friend of mine.
Two doctors that Dr Ivan Olivella recommended

Dr Ivan Olivella promised me that he had two certified plastic surgeons from Mexico City to do my breast augmentation and the doctors clearly didn't know what they were doing and now my boobs are horrible. I wouldn't recommend anyone to go to this place for ANYTHING!!! He showed me pics of surgeries he had performed at his clinic and they were all pretty decent but when it was time for my surgery I didn't receive the same.